Our Family Wealth VIP Membership programs are part of what set us apart and enable us to care for you and your family throughout all life's stages.
At most estate planning law firms, the relationship ends when you sign your documents. At R&R Legal Advisors, we see the signing of your estate planning documents as just the beginning of our relationship with your family.
Make Sure Your Plan Changes With Your Life, Your Assets and the Law
Over time, your assets will change, your family will change, the law will change, and your life will change.
Your plan must accommodate all of these changes in order to make sure your plan works when your family needs it the most. If your plan is not properly updated over time, your documents become worthless - worth no more than the paper they were printed on. And the costs of failing to update are typically far greater than keeping your plan current.
In addition, we ensure your assets are owned in the right way throughout your lifetime. There are currently billions of dollars sitting in State Unclaimed Property depots, and we never want to see a penny of your assets there. Or for your family to be stuck dealing with the Court when you've worked so diligently to make things as easy as possible. That's why we prepare a Family Wealth Inventory of your assets and keep it up-to -ate year in and year out. So your loved ones can always locate what you own and how you own it, if and when necessary.
3-Year-Plan Review Is Included
With each of our estate plans, we include a no-charge three-year review to ensure that as your life changes, so does your estate plan, and to confirm your assets are held properly for maximum protection.
Some of the Benefits Provided Under Our Membership Plans include:
- Annual Plan Review with Unlimited Plan Amendments;
- Annual Legacy Interviews to pass on your most important and most frequently lost family wealth - who you are and what's most important to you;
- Annual Membership in service which provides 24-7 on-line access to health care and guardianship documents;
- Substantial discount on our fees for advising your loved ones after you're gone;
- Annual Review of Your Assets and Update of Your Asset Spreadsheet;
- And much more, including valuable membership enrollment bonuses.
For more information about our unique membership programs, contact us to schedule a Family Wealth Planning Session. Let's review what you own, who you love, and what would happen under your current plan, or the State's plan for you.